Call for Papers
Making information intelligent is one of the key aspects in the time of Industry 4.0 and the Internet of Things (IoT). Companies face many challenges in adapting to these new requirements. The topic focus of COMTecnica 2018 will be on methods, tools and processes for delivering smart content.
We are looking for interesting proposals for presentations and/or workshops in the following areas:
- Intelligent Information (Structured Authoring and metadata with/without XML)
- Legal Requirements and Standards
- Innovative Product Communication (Chatbot, eCommerce and social media)
- User Experience/Customer Experience
- Augmented and Virtual Reality (use cases from industry companies)
- Mobile Documentation (use cases, apps)
- TC for global demand (localization, translation and internationalization)
- Opportunities for employability in the TC sector
The conference is targeted at professionals in the field of technical communication who are eager to learn and share their knowledge about the latest industry trends. We expect attendees from a large spectrum of professional backgrounds ranging from technical writers, information designers, technical communication managers to content architects, and many more.
How to submit your proposal
You can choose between these formats: presentation (30-40 minutes) or workshop (90 minutes) in English or Italian. Please note that the contribution must be product-neutral and may not contain any tool advertisements. Individual proposals are accepted. Partner presentations may be accepted on request.
You can find all information about the submission of your proposal here.
Evaluation of the papers submitted
Papers will be selected by an advisory board that consists of local and international experts in the field of technical communication. If you have any questions, please contact event(at)tekom.eu.
We look forward to hearing from you!